Living with TBI
Brain injury is unpredictable in its consequences. Brain injury affects who we are, the way we think, act and feel. It can change everything about us in a matter of seconds. The most important things to remember:
- A person with a brain injury is a person first.
- No two brain injuries are exactly the same.
- The effects of a brain injury are complex and vary greatly from person to person.
- The effects of a brain injury depend on such factors as cause, location and severity.
- Information on local resources available to people with TBI
- A resource library with current news stories about TBI and information on legislation affecting people with TBI
- Information on how to get involved with TBI issues at a grassroots level